Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i get the mechanical choke edelbroke carb. can i convert it to electric choke easily what do i need to do to do that? because i want more performance and not the gas milealge

1,037 Posts
You can by the conversion kit from Summit, or pretty much anyone else that sells Edelbrock carbs, I got my carb from AutoZone... I don't think either choke will make much a difference in performance once the car is warmed up, I may be wrong though.


'72 Mach 1 || '90 Talon TSi AWD
"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"
"If you've done it, it ain't braggin'." -Roy Rogers
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.