Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Carbaholic

12K views 244 replies 28 participants last post by  kb65 
I see you are in buffalo i am 1 hour east

ken
Live in Hamburg - my daughter lives in Henrietta and girlfriend's kids live in Fairport. I'll probably going there more often with twins coming soon :) . I'm addicted to multi carbs and that manifold would look nice sitting on my shelf lol..

Hi, my name is Josue... and I'm also a carbaholic.
It started with a couple of Holleys. Then a Solex my brother gave me. Then a Predator. Then another Predator. And before I knew it I had a whole shelf full of carbs. My wife said I need therapy and doesn't want me buying more "crap I won't use" but she just doesn't get it, you know what I mean?
Last week I told her I was working late, but I was actually meeting with someone from OfferUp to buy a sweet 4160 that was almost a steal. I know it's becoming a problem and I need help, but I really couldn't pass up that deal.
Anyway, if someone has any carbs they don't want, shoot me a message.
Gaaa that's what I don't want to be lol..but I am slowly turning into a hoarder. Also shifters I love 4 speed shifters - Mr. Gasket Vgates - ram rods - pistol grips etc...there something about the mechanics of them. I could go broke - so I don't follow them on ebay etc... in fact when it comes to carbs there is nice of tripower carbs for a 289 available that looked to be original ...must stop..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.