Vintage Mustang Forums banner
161 - 180 of 245 Posts
Discussion starter · #164 ·
This isn’t going to be a customer carburetor, this one is mine. Gonna build a wicked annular 850 out of it 🤘

This isn’t going to be a customer carburetor, this one is mine. Gonna build a wicked annular 850 out of it 🤘
Customer carburetor? You do rebuild/tuning stuff on the side? Maybe I should send you my extra two for a more through rebuild than I could. Had I known you were in the market I won't be needing that big Holley I've got anytime soon.

Discussion starter · #170 ·
Customer carburetor? You do rebuild/tuning stuff on the side? Maybe I should send you my extra two for a more through rebuild than I could. Had I known you were in the market I won't be needing that big Holley I've got anytime soon.
Yep, that’s my side hustle 😎

Discussion starter · #172 ·
That's like $50 to somebody that likes electric chokes. (Not me)
Oh, I’m just being a wiseass 🤣
I just put them in the trash can for the photo op. I have one that‘s got a manual choke on it, that electric choke in the pic will wind up on that carburetor 👍

Discussion starter · #173 ·
So, that big 850 had issues. Most ‘for sale’ carburetors do, that’s one reason they’re for sale.

161 - 180 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.