Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Restoring my 66 coupe. 3 speed manual shifter, pony deluxe interior console. Question : IS IT CONCOURS CORRECT IF THE CARPET IS FOLDED UNDER THE FIRST FOLD ON THE BOOT SO THAT YOU SEE THE CARPET THRU THE CONSOLE ?? OR SHOULD THE CARPET BE CUT BIGGER THAN THE BOOT SO THAT YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO SEE THE BOOT THRU THE CONSOLE ? I do not want to cat my carpet bigger than normal and make a mess.

Thanks !

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Charles ! For all of our cross-exchanges and vivid discussons, I appreciate your reply to my question ! I was in hopes that youy would respond to my question. When I disassembled my car 4 years ago, I did not photograph the area in question, and I did not want to over-cut my carpet and I have been concerned about this since last night when the new carpet was put in! I am 49 and have been diagnosed with the disease CRS and have troubles at times. Thanks !

Many,many thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts