Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I really have no idea, but I'd guess it's worth just a little bit less than you paid for it. Once he is dead, maybe it will be worth a little bit more than you paid for it. He has signed so many things, can't figure a book with his signature will ever fetch very much. A glove box signature might do a little bit better.

But I'm never one to figure these things. I didn't think the VCR would ever be popular. ::

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Depends on which Boss book if its Farrs and good condition lots as book is out of print and fetching 150-300 on [censored] depending on condition.

Mark

·
Registered
214 Posts
I watched an autographed 67 ash tray door go for over 400 dollars on the eBray site. I had the pleasure to meet him at the 100th anniversity of Ford and had him autograph the glove box door from my 71 Mach......Daryl
I was there too, just didn't get to meet him or get anything signed, cause I was @ the tail end of the line. : ( Did ya remember seeing a White 69 Coupe with Nugget Gold Interior?? That was mine. . .I believe that day I was parked near the Bullitt cars. -Chris
P.S. If I hadn't brought a family member {No I'm not married. . .just it would have been akward.} with me, that car prolly would have gotten me into some trouble out there in Michigan. I had some chic tell me if I'd take her for a ride in my stang that she would take me for a "Ride" back @ my hotel room. I love my Mustang!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts