Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
I bought some of the Trans Am Engineering Minilite style wheels from Summit for the 69 Stang. Wheels arrived and wouldn't fit - had the GM lug pattern. Called Summit, they shipped replacements the same day, and had UPS pick up the incorrect wheels. Great service right? New set arrives 2 days later, same problem. Summit rep goes and checks the wheels before they ship - a pallet of wheels were all GM bolt pattern wheels in boxes marked as the Ford pattern. Summit took care of everything and got me the correct wheels 2 days later. Couldn't be happier.

All that to say, I hope they get the correct wheels to you this time!
Please check your PM's

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So it turned out ok, finally got the new wheels put back on car and everything is good. Coy’s decided to send me return slips for the wrong ones, which they keep texting me to send them back, I instructed when I get time I’ll drop them off. I left them outside a few times for ups to grab them like coy had asked never happened. Very incompetent type people, even to retrieve there own return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
596 Posts
Those are really nice looking wheels! For non OE wheels for our classic cars, I generally prefer "period correct" style wheels. But, I repeat, those are really nice looking wheels. Someday, you will be able laugh at the whole fiasco but probably not tomorrow.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Rant or no rant, that seemed pretty justified. Glad you got it semi-resolved...

P.S. Love the wheels. They're kinda sleek...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks I really like them so does everyone who see’s them, made all the bs I went through I guess worth it.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Thanks I really like them so does everyone who see’s them, made all the bs I went through I guess worth it.

Nice wheels on a nice car!
I also have a set on my 67' but I have the spinner centers, what center cap options do they have?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts