Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put Magnum 500 wheels on my 1971 Mustang.
The Mustang has been converted from drum brakes to disc brakes on the front. I am not sure from what car the hubs and rotors came from but the center diameter of the hub will not fit into the 2 1/8" hole that is required for the center hole on the Magnum 500 wheels.
The rotors that are on the car are not in good shape, So I could replace the hubs and rotors. What I was wondering is, if anybody knew what the chances are that the spindals are the same? That way, I could get original equipment rotors and have them fit on these spindals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
It sounds like you have the Granada rotors and spindles on your car. Some people have them turned down so they will the stock 65 to 66 GT wheels so this may be the same case for the magnums.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those Magnum rims should fit fine,,,,,I am assuming you have the new ones .I have them on my 69 mach with Granada disk,,,and they are fine.I have a 66 Ranch Wagon with full-size big car disks on the front from a 76 LTD,,,and Magnums fit fine,,,,And look great on the wagon,,,,by the way...LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts