Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is WAY early considering we haven't opened registration on the main forum yet, but for those unfamiliar with CF shenanigans; Sat night is traditionally reserved for a casual buffet style dinner and loosely organized presentation of auspicious and generally humiliating awards to a few select individuals in attendance. We even sometimes give away some pretty cool door prizes.

Anyway, we need a headcount from those planning to attend the Saturday night dinner, weather you are attending other events or not.

No……………….. we don’t know where the hell the dinner will be! We need to get a feel for the numbers first.

This count is mostly aimed at PNW members, but if others are lurking and know FOR SURE they will be attending, feel free to post your count.

WA, Oregon, Idaho, British Columbia………… who’s in?

If you’re not in, we know who you are and you better have a damn good reason why :/ :lol:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Our due date is June 27 (or the 29th, depending on who you listen to). Thus, I may be busy. I hope this is a good enough reason. I'm hoping we're early, in which case I'll have to come to keep out of MIL's way. ;)
Daniel

·
Registered
471 Posts
:cheers: :cheers: I'm in and so is the wife

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Sounds interesting . Do they serve ginger ale ?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Am I gonna get tar'd and feathered if I trailer my car over?? The 3:50 rear gears suck on the highway!!! Unless someone wants to find me a set of 2:78 or 3:00's and bring them with them to the swap meet..... I wonder how the BFG drag radials will do on the highway? :crazy:

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BornInAFord said:
Our due date is June 27 (or the 29th, depending on who you listen to). Thus, I may be busy. I hope this is a good enough reason. I'm hoping we're early, in which case I'll have to come to keep out of MIL's way. ;)
Daniel
Either way, you'll have to post pics otherwise we wont belive you :p

mustangdan65 said:
Am I gonna get tar'd and feathered if I trailer my car over??
Naugh, we'll just point and wisper behind your back, like we do with Mr Schall :roflao:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Stroked66 said:
BornInAFord said:
Daniel
Either way, you'll have to post pics otherwise we wont belive you :p

mustangdan65 said:
Am I gonna get tar'd and feathered if I trailer my car over??
Naugh, we'll just point and wisper behind your back, like we do with Mr Schall :roflao:
Easy!!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Please, I will drive my car over!!!!! I do not want to be put in hte same class as Ken :p

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
I just took out my 2.75 open 9" for a 3.25 posi if you interested . I may make it to Portland if $$ allows .

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
If it was not the same weekend as our local Mustang show, then some of the Southern Idaho VMFers would attend. I'm tempted to skip our local show to attend CF/SF8 though, as I know it would be more fun!

Tom

1 - 20 of 49 Posts