Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, 27 VMFers in the picture, lettered A thru AA going from left to right, then top to bottom.....

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/CD/C4/11013325-643b-025B014B-.jpg

I can only get 22 of the 27, and I was THERE!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

List YOUR answers........and score.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, if nobody's going to guess, I'll give it a shot. There's a couple I'm pretty "iffy" about, so apologies in advance to those who I get wrong.....Please post your name & CORRECT letter!!! Between my memory loss and this %[email protected]#y monitor......

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/CD/C4/11013325-643b-025B014B-.jpg
A. jawstang's son, B. 1966conv, C. Larry J, D. Jcode68, E. 65Topless, F. Teebone, G. ersmith, H. Hcode-70Mach, I. Henry's son, J. Henry, K. Richelieu, L. ndi2, M. Midlife

N. jawstang, O. [color:red]bob</font color=red>, P. Canted Valve, Q. Zim64half, R. Ray Hillebrand, S. Hard65, T. Tschmidt, U. Robbie

V. GT350Clone, W. TwoToots2, X. Oddjobbb, Y. Gene_J, Z. TFOB, AA. Jthompson

·
Registered
279 Posts
Let's see there's Bluto, Flounder, Pinto, Otter, D-Day, Boon, Stork, Hardbar.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Looks like a real Animal House, wish I could have been there.

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
I am thinking that we need to start having a sign-in book for events like these. It would be even better if we were to take pictures at the time of sign-in so that we can be sure to associate faces and names.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Ok without looking at previous post. I went right to reply. I really wanted to see how id do at this.

A Jawstangs son
B 66Conv
C???
D jcode
E 65topless
F Teebone
G?
H Jcodes Dad
I Henry's son
J Henry (Boss 429)
K Richilieu
L Guy with the Bronco!
M Midlife (Easy one)
N Jawstang
O Howdy Dooley!
P Cantedvalve
Q Zim
R ray Hillibrand
S?
T TSchmidt
U Robbie
V Clone
W Twotoots
X Oddjob
Y GeneJ
Z TFOB
AA Jthompson

How did I do?

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
A&N are correct.Can you send me a copy of this pic?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
A band of rough hombre's that make people look at us and can turn tires into shreds,,HEHEHE,,Also invaders of small towns in Iowa

G

·
0 Posts
Looks like a picture from Americas most wanted. The Ring leader with the O above his head is wanted in 52 states. Reward pending. They just tagged on exabittion [spelling] of speed in parking lots,tires screaching, breaking sound pollution dbs. The list goes on and i wish i was there.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Heres an oldie but a goodie.....whos ready for this year?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts