Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the kit the Mustangs Plus in Stockton sells for serious road racers that eliminates twisting and flexing. Also this kit is used on coupes that are being converted to a convertible. Good idea for Rusty cars that need some extra support. I just jumped on their website but did not see it except they include it on their "Ronster" kit. It is in there catalog and I think it was around $350 but that is just a guess. I have had it for two years and it has always been in my garage but all pieces have a light surface rust on them. I think this will fit all 1964-1970 Coupes and Fastbacks. I bought it for a 1966 Fastback which was a true GT that I had second thoughts on installing due to the rarity of the car. If interested or want more info I suggest looking in Mustangs Plus catalog. I can not find mine at the moment. If I do I will post more details of the Kit. I want it out of the garage willing to sell it for only $150 you pick it up in 1000 Oaks, CA I do not really want to deal with shipping it as I threw the boxes away. If I have to hassle with boxing it all up then the price is $200 plus freight
Thanks Paul E-mail [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.