Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I see why people here say how good this room is .

I was just surfing in Yaahoo (?) and found a room called Classics Car or something like that . So I think I'll drop in and say HI.

WELL talk about cop abuse . I was about as popular as fart in a submarine . Some dipstck call skcharger or some SH1T . Is that normal is alot of rooms , This bloke was a total arse . The well balanced American , he had a chip on both shoulders . Came UTAH , I thought they were all God fearing Mormans or something , This guy was a jerk .

I'm going back for more , it was kinda fun LOL.

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
You have discovered the secret. Set up a different screen name for when you are feeling like a jerk and go for it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Not that I would ever do that, mind you.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I found that room also, thinking "hey, classic car people cool!" Talk about the maturity of a 9 year old (And that is insulting to the 9 year olds!)

I merely asked if they were more into racing or restoring (they were chatting about all the NOS and A** they kicked on a rice rocket in a parking lot). The response I got was RUDE to say the least. Serves me right for not going to the VMF chat that night!

You have my Thanks and Support Aussie, for protecting the world from creeps like those.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I've been in the VMF AOL chatroom dozens of times, and each time i was the only one in it!

Gary

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Outside of a rare visit to the VMF chat room, I've all but given up on AOL or other chats - unless I'm needing to release some anger or intend to be the recipient of some....IMHO the anonymity (sp?) of online chat releases most people to say whatever flips into their head, without concern for manners, decorum, etc. A healthy exchange of differing opinions? Forget it ! Usually a bash fest.....

It always makes me appreciate the VMF !!! Dickson

·
Premium Member
11,703 Posts
No, man. I told you I would never do that sort of thing. Don't you believe me?

Geeze, now my feelings are hurt http://www.kkpony.com/gifs/yellow_face_gets_sad_ty_clr.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts