Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the chat room working , having trouble getting in ,and the chat room too ?

If in doubt give it a clout
If at first you don't succeed , find a bigger hammer
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=1584152&a=12055089&p=43600042.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
I have been to the chat room a few times and there is never anyone there.

THE 90/90 RULE OF PROJECT SCHEDULES...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the project takes the other 90%.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top