Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read a few posts about chat, But where is it. I do not see a way to get there.

1966 Red Conv (200)
1966 White Pony Int.(289)A Code
1966 Coupe (289) C Code
MCA 36048

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
OK... It is gonna be on the home page, www.vintage-mustang.com. BUT, an old version is probably cached in your browser, so you have to go in, clear out your cache, and then load up the page. It is at the top of the menu options, or at the very bottom right hand corner. It requires Instant Messenger, but you can get it free and quick at Netscape's homepage, it isn't that big of a program. Good luck!
-Jason

'72 Mach 1
'90 Talon TSi AWD

"Thats not a leak, my car's marking its territory!"

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Ok, I downloaded AOL Instant Messenger, but still can't access the Chat room. What configuration do I need to use in order to connect?

BP
1969 Mach 1, 428CJ
1965 A-Code Convertible

·
Registered
676 Posts
I had the same problem last night. I got on earlier when it was first announced. Then tried again later, but couldn't get in the room. I am in it now and got in with no prob. You might try the link again(the one in the menu box on the main page), or logging into AOL IM first then clicking the link, or refreshing the main page to ensure the link is good and updated, oryour last hope may be to restart you computer, but I don't think you will have to do that......Good luck though..

RJ
68 Diamond Blue Coupe
Sprint Promotion A
289 2bbl with a C4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts