Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a list of what I have to get done in the next week-2weeks so the car can go to a paint shop.

1. DA sand body
2. Urethane prime the body and panels
3. Prime and paint front clip
4. Reinstall front suspension
5. Install tunnel ram
6. Install Cam
7. Install water pump
8. Install roller rockers
9. Install Headers
10. Install TCI Stall Converter
11. Put the radiator back on and spectre sleeve kit.
12. Install valve covers
13. Bleed Brakes

I know it sounds like alot but this week is my last week of school I have all next week to work on the car all day. So do you guys think I can get it done. Also I need some instruction on how to install the cam, roller rockers, stall converter, and how to bleed the brakes. So if anyone can let me know how to do those things that would be great.

Thanks Guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW! 2 weeks? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif... More like 2 months to 2 years /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

All I can say for #13 is that it will take 2 people...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey buddy: That all you got to do??? What you going to do after the first day, as you should be able to do all that in the first day.....
I can't type fast enough to answer your questions on line, but, would be glad to help as much as possible. If you want to PM me, I will give you my phone number. Live in SC, so may long distance, but, I am home all the rest of this week, and will try to help.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts