Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Is it really a K-code if you drop in a 302? I mean, geez, couldn't they have started with a C-coder?

Looks like a nicely done paint job, but it's not my style.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cool paint ::but I would not want to own/drive it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Poor K-code.. With all that was changed on it, they could have started with a 6-cyl.. and even then I'd still pass..

AJ

·
Registered
120 Posts
this car is a local of ours and it really looks good,
i respect you guys's opionions of the original look, but i personaly think original/subtle is boring :(
i like a little pizazz.
best of all this guys 16 year old little brother is the painter ::

·
Registered
230 Posts
YUCK! ::

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
From the photos and description I probably wouldn't care for it either. However, I've seen it at local cruise-ins and it is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind owning it. A car to be proud of, excellent craftsmanship. Always draws a crowd when it shows up.
J.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
pretty wild flame job, the whole damn car looks like its almost on fire... i think someone did some real artwook with the paint , it looks nice, may be almost TOO overdone though.. although, driving that car SURE would get you alot of attention ... id drive it

·
Registered
405 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET........... :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I like it except fo rthe fact that the flames across the hood are the same thing repeated, basically. If there was more variety on the hood, it'd be even better.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Actually, I kinda like it. I wouldn't mind that as my second Stang. ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Being quite open minded to this stuff...I think they went a little to deep on the hood portion....but overall looks like a "quality" job. Nice ta see Dare to be different is alive and well! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts