Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,,,,I have located a 69 X.L.-G.T. convt. full size Ford sitting parked.I have never seen one of these in person,,,only in a magazine article. Car is minus 390 engine,,,,,some rust,,,but HIGHLY restorable.EVERY option available,,,,,it's loaded.Factory Indian Fire,,,,,with White dlx. X-L Interior. White G.T. stripe is still in effect,,,as are the G.T. emblems. PS,PDB,A/C,Tilt,Cruise,Pwr top,Pwr Windows,Bucket Seats,,,,,I was going to buy it,,,,but came across a 70 Fastback instead.This thing needs to be rescued,,,,,it would be an Oh-My-God restored,,,it just oozes "sexy" if you know what i mean...it's available for under 900.00,,and worth every penny.Call me at (502)338-1218 Mobile,,or (502) 722-9900,,,I'm in Ky,,,Car is very accessable,,,but will need to be trailered.NO TRADES. Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,,This 69 X-L is a car i have found.I was going to buy it,,,but came across a nice 70 Fastback. This makes the 9th Mustang we have.I don't have a place to put this X-L,,,so i thought i would try to find it a new home. The dude that has it has NO IDEA how rare a car it is.All he will do is take it to the crusher.I'm sure of that. I know how he is.It is a semi-rough car for this area,,,but to you folks up north is is no problem to build.It has rust,,,but a 2-door 69 Galaxie or LTD solves all it's problems if you know what i mean.I wish i had a way to get pics on here,,,i'm working on that now,,,but i don't have the camera to take digital pics to upload. I will tell you that the car can be had for 450.00,,,,plus a 150.00 finders fee for me.That is an incredible price for a convt. with all those options.Call me at (502) 338-1218 if you want to talk by phone,,,i can describe it better to you that way. Thanks,,,Jeff Kaiser

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Moght be worth the finders fee if I could see pics...

Not to keen on finders fees to begin with, but this could be an exception....

Last time I found a car for a guy I helped him tow it home...he paid fuel and food and gave me a radiator...I find these things for people out of love for the hobby and if my fellow man rewards me that is a bonus...not expected....

Mel

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is not a finders fee forum. It you spot something that you want to share no strings attached, then bring it.
http://a1.cpimg.com/image/1B/19/18618651-42dd-02000180-.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts