Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was browsing www.collectorcartrader.com, even though I'm not looking for a car to buy, I see this ad for a 69 Mach 1 for 3500. So, I check it out. The pic loads, and I can't believe my eyes. So, take a look at it, read the description, and then read the rest of this post......edited:go the www.collectorcartrader.com, and then use the search. search for 1969 Ford Mustang, price range, up to 3500, and in Florida for the state box. It is maroon. Sorry, the link won't work. Thanks for pointing that out jpony645.

Now that you have seen it, go back and look again, if you didn't see this: great looking car......but check out the front end. Dented, bad, and the hood is sprung. Looks like it's been in an accident. Now my question. Is it still worth the 3500, because 1st, engine and trans, and 2nd it looks to be in great shape besides the front??Also, the frame could be bent. If it's totaled, it would make a heck of a parts car. Another thing to think about: he never said it ran. What do you guys think?

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1617612&a=12349055&p=45163239&Sequence=0&res=high.jpg
[color:blue]1969 Mach 1-in restoration</font color=blue>
[color:green]I got my stang on April Fools day. I wonder if that means something....</font color=green><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 67_Mustang on 04/10/01 03:04 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out. See above to go to the site.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1617612&a=12349055&p=45163239&Sequence=0&res=high.jpg
[color:blue]1969 Mach 1-in restoration</font color=blue>
[color:green]I got my stang on April Fools day. I wonder if that means something....</font color=green>

·
Registered
241 Posts
i think the 429 itself is about worth 3500 if its in good shape, so yes i think its a very good car if it just needs a new hood and fender, but like i said the engine itself is worth a lot

64.5 Coupe
260 V-8

Even got the good ol' generator

And the first hood ornament ive ever seen on a mustang

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts