Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to do business with "Denver" on a rear end. I spoke with him today and it seems like a good opportunity. Could anyone out there let me know if they have had any dealings with him?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Is this for the 3.55 posi? The 3.55 posi I'm arguing with SWMBO about how badly I need it? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I wouldn't buy it from him if I were you because I want it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
I haven't heard anything bad about Denver....as always, caveat emptor !
Good luck,
D

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I've not done business with him, but I can tell you he is one of the few auto-repair pros who post here regularly who does not seem to be constantly selling himself or his products.

He seems to be genuinely interested in old cars, too. Always willing to give advice. He seems to spend as much time on the Forum talking about cars as he does over on the classifieds, selling his products.

He's been around the Forum for at least a year and a half...so I imagine he's in this for the long haul.

What I'm trying to say is that if he hangs around here that long, he's not a fast buck artist and is likely someone who cares about his reputation too much to rip anyone off.

I suspect he is the real deal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. From the conversation we had I felt good with dealing with him. His knowledge impressed me. I just wanted to check before I send a M.O.

I feel pretty comfortable working with him. After looking at past posts of his it does look like he is an avid VMF supporter and contributor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts