Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else collects the Chevron cars, made famous by their commercials? I am trying to find a list of ALL cars made up to this point, INCLUDING the limited edition cars, and REGIONAL cars.

I have all of the cars MIB that have been produced and sold nationally through the chevron stations, including the 1st. and 2nd. series car carrier, and several desplays. But I am now looking to expand my collection to the limited editions and regional cars. I've checked out the Chevron site, but unless I missed it, I couldn't find a DETAILED list of each and every car.

Thanks for any help!

BTW, wouldn't be cool if they came out with a Mustang style car!

·
Administrator
12,995 Posts
I hate to mention this name but I've had nothing but good luck here: eHay or the Yahoo auction site. Hope this helps.
Stan

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I've seen many of them on the auction sites, I was just looking at a couple earlier today! But I would really like to know exactly how many I'm missing from my collection, so I can decide in what order I want to purchase. I'm sure some harder to find than others.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Whizzzzco
I would go to http://www.chevroncars.com/store/index.jhtml click the help section and then send customer service an email.

It would be nice if they produced a Mustang but I don't believe that it will happen. They don't want to be viewed as being biase to any make car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts