Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good engine rebuild shop in Chicago or the western suburbs to rebuild a 1971 Cleveland 351. Any recomendations?

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
HI,

I would reccomend going a little north into Madison Wisconsin. You will not find a better shop than Performance Engine and Machine. Keith Hills is a tremendous engine builder and is exceptional with all Ford products....in fact one of his personal cars is a Yellow Pantera (I noticed your sig). Finding a good engine builder is tough, finding one that is competent with Fords and has Pantera knowledge is extremly difficult. He built the 68 428 CJ motor for my KR shelby, a friends KR, My 68.5 CJ fastback, 65 GT350 and will get all of my future builds.

Phone: 608-274-7585 ask for Keith

tell him Rob from Spring Green Motors sent you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, this is exactly what I am looking for. I already made a trip just north to Dane WI to drop off my trans. The motor can go up also. A big think you!!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
You must have dropped the trans off to Cory at Collectors choice. Kieth builds his motors as well. You will be in exceptional hands.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I know it late but give buolt rite a call. They are in lombard. The phone is630-629-4021. They do GREAT work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts