Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny how we are at an all time low on activity, and...it's prime season here. The "fearsome fivesome" goes off to cornfeed and cant even muster up one post for 3 full days (except ken_schall +1)?? :thumbdown:

WAKE UP!!

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
No, "slackers" are the ones that sit home instead of attending a CF in the first place. ;)

Oh yeah , then they complain about the lack of reporting that allows them to live vicariously through others. :lol:

Most of it was covered in the main CF6 thread but, I do want to put a "teeboned" thread together for Scott at the very least. Keith, have you uploaded your pics yet?

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Verndog said:
Funny how we are at an all time low on activity, and...it's prime season here. The "fearsome fivesome" goes off to cornfeed and cant even muster up one post for 3 full days (except ken_schall +1)?? :thumbdown:

WAKE UP!!
Humm, let's see here. I make a trip up there to the PNW, no Dog, go to corn feed, no Dog, What are we missing???

Yes, I have it. A dog's bark is worse than his bite!!!

We had a blast, just not too happy about sitting in the airports. At least we got to say goodby to Bri. I did notice I have to drop around 20 lbs acording to the pic's. Started yesterday, lost 1&1/2lb's :p .

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
bbenthin said:
I've been trying to muster the energy, been dealing with sick people/been sick myself since I got back.

Nothing is worse than being sick in the summer, hope every one get's better soon Bri. Any trouble getting the bucket on the plane?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Hey you need a least a couple of days after coming back to recover. Also it wasn't fun getting to Denver and finding they had cancelled your plane.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exchevman said:
.. I did notice I have to drop around 20 lbs acording to the pic's. Started yesterday, lost 1&1/2lb's :p .
Nah...I wouldn't worry about that, there are lense filters that deal with those issues far easier. :lol: And yes...loud barking is a required survival technique around here. Got you to pipe up didn't it. ;) BTW...here is an even faster weight loss method.

Picture removed becuase dog crossed the line

sickboy said:
Oh yeah , then they complain about the lack of reporting that allows them to live vicariously through others.
Dang...you saw right through that one. At least I got you off your porcelain throne. I noticed a chill in the air during the posting drought...then on the third day I noticed this sign. It has finally happened. http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/forums/images/graemlins/paranoid.gif

http://www.ppdbillet.com/69%20Mach%201/funpics/hell-has-frozen-over.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts