Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Young guy, across the street, new to the neighborhood, two little kids has been puting up lights every evening this week. I think he started sunday. He's out there now working on more.
I have a couple of old bankers boxes full lights in the garage. Really tempted to go dump them on top of the shrubs in front of my shack. Plug em in and spread them out a bit with a rake.
Then maybe offer him a beer.
It's been a long day. I'm tired. I think my sense of humor may be suffering as a result.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just thought of something. Maybe the guy across the street keeps putting up more lights to avoid the chaos in the house with the little kids.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
I put lights on my roof as my wiff n kids love em. This year I put some across the deck, only to find out apparently they aren't the exact same color as the ones on the roof ( life ain't easy being color blind.) So the wiff gives me 3 boxes of new lights and says I can swap them out on the deck when I get a chance. So I painstakingly remove the old ones and route the new- hoping to surprise her when she got home. She beat me home, and called to comment on the new lights.... laughing hysterically as she tells me they're the same damn color as the ones I took down! I refused to change them again!! lol

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Randyfastback65.... yours was "more tasteful" than this....

...and her name is Shelby !
And her last name fits right in with her display. Wishful thinking?
We ‘poke’ fun at her while her neighbors probably ride her pretty hard about it...
Seems as though her Kansas neighbors may have been a little hard on her.

John

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Neighbors lacked creativity. They should have formed body parts with lights to complement hers. Think of the press coverage and traffic down that street. It would have been a riot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts