21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
This year's list for me is mostly maintenance items:

1) New headlights that are less than 25 years old, since I can't see anymore
2) New floor mats, since I wore a hole through my driver's one
3) New windshield, since I got two cracks in the current one

It would also be nice if I got to try out the Holley Terminator Stealth EFI! Need to pray to the Holley gods for that one though...

·
Banned
2,711 Posts
Would really like to get the Holley Sniper and Spectra fuel tank along with fuel lines and clamps. :) Keep looking to see if it will drop from the $999. If not that then maybe the 95amp PA performance alternator with necessary parts.
You said it before I could... would love the new Holley Sniper.

·
Registered
559 Posts
What Finnegan episode was that?

I saw a cool autometer air/fuel gauge on Finnegan's garage episode so I bought it. Early present.
What Finnegan episode was that? Was it YouTube or TV? Engine masters? I'd like to see how that a/f ratio gauge actually works/helps, maybe I'll add that to my xmas list...

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
What Finnegan episode was that? Was it YouTube or TV? Engine masters? I'd like to see how that a/f ratio gauge actually works/helps, maybe I'll add that to my xmas list...
This one:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Front end kit from Street or Track.
And for the painter to actually finish the car and not have to need it back again. that's probably more of a dream than a wish.

·
Registered
915 Posts
My wish is to have my 66 Convertible shipped in time, a save trip while in the ocean and bring it home without any dents nor scratches soon.!
Scheduled sailing date is Dec 14, arriving to port on Dec 30. Hope I can bring it home after Customs clearance by Jan 15/20.
A new stable is been building right now to have both ponies well stored.

Josep

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
My wish turned into a requirement last night. While under the car dealing with other issues I noticed the pinion seal had a healthy stream of fluid which had puddled under the car. So I ordered a new Trac Loc differential this morning. I knew it was time anyway as the current gear set is probably 20 years old and made a good bit of noise on deceleration.

I love this line of thought: my oil pan gasket is weeping so i just ordered a 408 stroker bottom end kit...

For me its:

Shelby quick steer kit
Air fuel mixture meter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
This is a wish list for the Mustang? Is the Mustang willing to share? Hmmm.....

How about a much larger garage with 12ft ceilings. Make it two stories with a full staircase for storage. About 4000sf would be nice.

If we're concerned that the Mustang wont share, I guess I would settle for a Turbonique drag axle.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
21 - 40 of 46 Posts