Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Augusta show-stopped by Lauries car twice, saw Chuck both times-no Laurie is sight. Oh well, busy I guess. Same story with Charles Turner-Charles I left a card in your seat. Ran into Dave67ss -no other VMFer's that I could tell.

Great show, tons of trailered cars. Lots of nice folks, but hot.

Not many vendors ...hmmmmm.

No pics, camera out of batteries.

J. Boggs

G

·
About how many cars were there? Did they have a swap meet area also? I was planning on going but backed out at the last minute due to all the walking. My artifical hip I had done in Sept 02 didn't do as well as Lauries and I'm going to have to get mine redone. Can't do a lot of walking right now. Really wanted to go and meet Laurie though. :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey Guy; Sorry I didn't get to see you....I talked with Chuck for 15 minutes or so, waiting to meet Laurie. She was learning all she could about judging concourse cars...I finally got to see her for about 2 minutes, as she was on a break...
I had a VMF t-shirt on, but, never had a soul say anything about it....
Was a bunch of concourse cars there, from all over the country. Nice show. Lots of nice cars in the parking lot, also...Of course, I never took a camera.....
I couldn't stay long, had to get back home, and didn't take
my Mustang...Way too hot...

G

·
Sorry about that.. it was just too dern hot to hang around my car outside. I wasn't priveleged enough to have my car inside ::

I thought it was a great turn-out, but just way too hot for a car show. The people outside sufferred.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts