Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email video from CJPony that they are going all off-road and will stop selling Mustang parts. Unlike some, I've never had a problem with their service and appreciate that they carry(ied) some resto-mod items.
I await the sale.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you read into the e-mail further, they say this is just an April Fool. The video looked convincing. They almost had me too.
Damn but I feel stupid! Administrator - can you erase my embarrassment?!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Just some guy
20,221 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I'm actually shocked that I haven't seen any good April Fools jokes today. Surprised I didn't get anything from CJs since I'm on the mailing list.

·
Premium Member
10,981 Posts
"We can hardly seem to find any Mustang's on the road, all we keep seeing are Trucks and Jeeps. Where have the Mustang's gone?"

Somebody needs to tell their proofreader that there are no apostrophes in the plural version of Mustang which is Mustangs.

·
Registered
1966 GT Fastback, 289, TKO 5-spd, EFI, 4-discs, TCP coilovers
87 Posts
Wouldn't they have to change the name of the company as well, since the "ponies' would have all left the barn? Maybe just photoshop in a small "h", and call it CJPhony Parts - they're mostly repops anyway, right?

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
"We can hardly seem to find any Mustang's on the road, all we keep seeing are Trucks and Jeeps. Where have the Mustang's gone?"

Somebody needs to tell their proofreader that there are no apostrophes in the plural version of Mustang which is Mustangs.

LOL, they can barely fill orders, you want them to punctuate correctly too???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts

Spelling errors are a staple of a good April Fools Day prank. It's like those spam/phishing emails from your bank except they spell it "bnak".

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Ya know, I don't think many of us are in the mood for jokes this year. Personally, I have been in kind of a funk today.
It's going to be nice Thursday and Friday, take your Mustang on an essential errand!:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts