Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Ya know, I don't think many of us are in the mood for jokes this year. Personally, I have been in kind of a funk today.
We at VMF encourage you to self quarantine in your Vintage Mustang and find solace in the open road, enjoy the sight of beautiful spring blooms, the sounds of birds in the air and the roar of healthy exhaust in wide open spaces. Or, you can do burnouts that wake the neighbors, enjoy the smell of hot metal and roasting asphalt, roll through a parking garage and let the pipes set off all the car alarms. It's Vintage Mustang season. Enjoy.

·
Registered
645 Posts
It's going to be nice Thursday and Friday, take your Mustang on an essential errand!:)
I should. I had forgotten that today is the first day I can legally drive her as I have the Illinois extended antique plates. And I was just thinking about it last week! Just might fire her up in the next couple of days. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Not like it's an uncommon thing. People have been doing it for quite some time...

4wd.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I watched their video. I believed him until he started talking about adding a lift kit to the Project 55 Mustang...
Same with me, only I quit watching the video at that point. I guess I’m going to have to go back and rewatch the video, to see the April fools joke for myself.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I guess I’m not feeling very sharp these days… I see nothing on that video that says April fools. And since it seems like they have been struggling lately, I took it at face value.

·
Registered
237 Posts
They definitely had me going up until the project 55 update... was a good way to start an otherwise gloomy day. Thanks Bill!
Rob

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I thought they they did an awesome April Fools joke. To actually take the time to put a full video together, get the appropriate parking lot props, add proper music, and provide the full 'we are serious' feel. That was an excellent job. They had me until they started talking about lifting project 55 and added the image...I had a really good laugh. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
Ya know, I don't think many of us are in the mood for jokes this year. Personally, I have been in kind of a funk today.
Probably the most, unjoking April Fools Day ever,.....

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I should. I had forgotten that today is the first day I can legally drive her as I have the Illinois extended antique plates. And I was just thinking about it last week! Just might fire her up in the next couple of days. Thanks.
Hmm, I don't remember which version I have, but I don't remember any dates specified when I got them several years ago.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts