·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm I would be happy if Summit would at least match their prices though I have not tried. Might have to give it a try and see what they say. All they can say is no.
I tried, but Summit would not honor a across the board $75 off $500. I had to submit a CJPP part number in order to qualify and they did not carry the Vintage Air product I wanted. If the CJPP price was higher, Summit would make an adjustment. I guess I understand their position. In the mean time, Summit made their ALWAYS promo code active again. Rather than thy to work the system for $25, I just used the ALWAYS promotion to get $50 off the Vintage Air Evaporator kit I wanted.

It is interesting that when I have asked about matching the Jegs promotions in the past, no issue and did not have to provide a Jegs PN, only this time did they ask for a PN when trying to use the CJPP promotion code.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm I would be happy if Summit would at least match their prices though I have not tried. Might have to give it a try and see what they say. All they can say is no.
If CJPP carries the same item, at the same or lower price, Summit should match the CJPP promotion. The CJPP promotion ends tomorrow if you are going to give it a try. It takes Summit 1 to 2 days to respond to a match their price guarantee question. I think, if you use their Chat, customer service will work with you on the spot. Be prepared to supply links to the CJPP item and their promotion page to prove the CJPP price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts