Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if Dynacorn 1967 Mustang body is a bad word here. Interesting article in the new issue of Mustang Monthly. CDC in conjunction with several licensed Ford reporduction parts makers built up a pretty nice 1967 Fastback. They built a vintage looking car with a restomod mechanical approach, but with all new parts. I know that there was a custom modified car already built recently fro Sammy Hagar(?), but this one is a very restrained and tasteful job.

I think it's pretty cool to be able to do this, putting aside the issues of how they title the car and VIN and the whole issue of making a fake car. I am an original car owner of a car my Dad bought new, so I am an old timer, but relatively new here. I am pretty open minded to this. What's the opinion here? It's pretty neat one could literally build a vintage looking car with the right parts or one could go nuts and build a wild custom modified. It just takes a lot of cash!

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have no problem with them as long as they are titled like kit cars are titled.

Mike

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing what the final parts total was to build that car from sctratch with ALL new over the counter parts. I'd guess somehwere around $35K JUST for parts alone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts