Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nothing wrong with haveing a car like that as long as they keep selling the great fitting( or not )replacement parts everyone has to buy .

·
Registered
591 Posts
Most of that stuff will buff out -

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I meant to put this in vintage mustang forum section Not sure if they can be switched over to there, they were definitely moving my friend said there was a fox body on a trailer right in front of this U-Haul

·
Registered
See my 1967 parts needs in my signature below!
715 Posts
I had to do a cross-country move a few years ago with several trips...Don't want to do that again. I trailered the 65 & 67; got tons of attention with the unrestored 67 fastback.

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
One advantage with that project is you can still find a '69 coupe for a reasonable price as a donor car. And the fastback-specific stuff is available reproduction. If it's got a VIN and clear title, I think it will see the road again.

·
Registered
853 Posts
No rust on quarter panels.

·
Premium Member
14,230 Posts
Heard this many times---NOT for sell, I'm going to fix it one of these days!
^^^^^^ +1

as long as the heap is still on the premises, the fantasy can be maintained.

Facing up to the reality that they are never going to get around to fixing up the car is not something most people can manage.

Z

·
Registered
'66 Convertible 200/c4 Vintage Inline Headers with Arvinode Duals
41 Posts
^^^^^^ +1

as long as the heap is still on the premises, the fantasy can be maintained.

Facing up to the reality that they are never going to get around to fixing up the car is not something most people can manage.

Z
Guilty on three counts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts