Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok listen everyone. I really need my garage back. That means I have to get rid of all of these parts that I still have not been able to sell or trade. I want to trade everything I have to anyone willing to come pick it up. Make me an offer of what you want to trade then come to my house and take everything. I can not keep this stuff any longer. If no one wants these parts, they will end up n the trash at the end of the summer, and I really hate t do that. Here's what I've got, someone come and take it ALL!
1 69 hood w/hole cut in it
2 69 taillight ass.
2 sets fresh air vents (kickpanels)
1 set exhaust manifolds 351w (I think)
1 set rearfender extensions
1 4 blade fan
1 white interior rear qtr panel w/speaker hole
2 fastback rear seats white/black
1 dashboard sheet meta (bent)
1 air cleaner 351w (i think)
1 wiper motor
1 glovebox door
1 water pump 351w (new)
1 used water pump 351
2 sets fastback side scoops
1 guage cluster standard
1 351w crankshaft
1 pass door with hardware and glass
1 9" rear 3.00 gears open
2 sets aftermarket valve covers
3 fastback rear qtr glass
2 sets sun visors white/black
1 timing chain cover
1 set front springs
1 gas tank
4 headliner bows
2 door sill plates
2 351w heads need rebuild
1 AC compressor
1 351w oil pan
1 underdash wire harness
2 cowl panels
1 set front highback buckets white

G

·
0 Posts
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't trash them!!!!
I need some of the stuff that you've got, but I am a bit too far away to drive up there. Is there any way you would consider shipping a few of them?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know what you need and I'll see if I can ship it as long as you cover shipping. I don't mind shipping the smaller parts.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry bud, someone has already asked for the wire harness. Thanks forasking though.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Hi Carl,
When you stated the fresh air vents & then said kick panels, do you mean the vent itself or just the kick panel?. I need a l/s fresh air vent only. Mine is rusted shut & cant be fixed. How much for the vent & to ship to NJ 07832?
Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I only have the kick panels, but I'll go through everything and see if I have the actual vent in there somewhere also.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Carl,
I am interested in a set of kick panels (black preferred). I don't have much to trade, but am willing to pay if you are willing to ship. Can you please e-mail me with what you would like for them including shipping to Minnesota.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Hi, I am interested in your air cleaner, and possibly the A/C compressor what do you want? Trade or cash?

G

·
0 Posts
i tried to look up your bio(nymustang) and it said you were no loger in the database. Am i so tired that i'm seeing incorrect things?

G

·
0 Posts
I know this a long shot, but do you have the door glass left? or any of the other parts for the 69?Please let me know! Thank you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts