Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Darrell, you peaked my curiosity, can you send me pics of the Weld & Centerline wheels, and the hood. It would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

email KJDIVES @ aol.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have the 68 Factory Holley Carb 390 - needs rebuild - C8OF-9510-C, Date 775 list 3795-1 - 100

I'm interrested. I really need a primary fuel bowl. My fuel inlet threads are no more.

Mark

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow this is an old post. the carb is long gone. Check out my more recent post "Spring Cleaning" that is pretty much what I have left. There is a 390 GT carb in that list as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Darrell, do you still have the
65-66 Center console black - - 200
65-66 Center Console Cracked - - 100

and are they with or without air conditioning?
Dean

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Posted July 17th 2010
I have a 65/66 center console, black, compete - including the wiring harness, has the automatic shifter oplate too. I'll take $250.00 for it.
Also have a 65/66 console that you would modify for an A/C'd car, It's light blue (so paint it), no wiring, needs the forward end cut-off plate, and the chrome isn't very good. $65 for that.
Last item: AOD compete with a 2800 RPM stall speed non-lock-up converter, has the larger Servo in it, and has Kolene clutch plates, includes the shifter cable (Lokar), Trans mount (home made), Yes,this was in my 66 until I put in the 5 speed.
All for $500.

Either PM me, or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looking for a set of headlight buckets (not cracked) for my '66. Anyone got anything? I don't need anything except the buckets.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts