Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let all of you Texas out there know that a new club is underway! We're calling ourselves the Central Texas Classic Mustang Club, and we're based in Taylor, Texas (just a few minutes north of Austin).

While the current Mustang is a great car, this particular club caters only to the '64 1/2s through '73s. Any vintage Mustang, and at any stage of completion: trailer queens, drivers, and rust-buckets alike are all welcome! Even if you're not an owner yet, come on by!

We want to develop a group of good friends willing to roll up their collective sleeves and help each other with our restorations. We're family oriented and encourage spouses to attend.

If you live in or around Taylor, Round Rock, or Austin, and are interested in joining our group of friends, email me and I'll give you details and directions to our monthly meetings.

[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Dan66
66 Fastback, 289, Tahoe Turquoise,
Turq/White Pony, GT trim, 2nd owner

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Any reason you are starting a new club rather than joining the Mustang Owners Club of Austin? Just curious.

Ronny
68 Fastback, 66 Coupe, 64 Ranchero
Mustang Owner's Club of Austin, TX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts