Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is in the Colorado Front Range? I'm in Denver. I know we have Maxum96 up north and Klutch down south. Who else?

Any heads up on Mustang groups or events or gatherings we should all be aware of?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I'm also in the Denver area (now Aurora). Came to the area about 16 months ago from Kansas. I really don't see that many classics around here, but I did go to the Red Rocks Country Club show a couple weekends ago and had a good time (and for a $5 entry fee, why not?).

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm also in the Denver area (now Aurora). Came to the area about 16 months ago from Kansas. I really don't see that many classics around here, but I did go to the Red Rocks Country Club show a couple weekends ago and had a good time (and for a $5 entry fee, why not?).
Have you heard of or been to a Golden Supercruise?

https://www.facebook.com/goldensupercruise

Their schedules are outdated but it happens the first Friday of each month during the summer. The May event happened and this Saturday will be the one for June.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Have you heard of or been to a Golden Supercruise?

https://www.facebook.com/goldensupercruise

Their schedules are outdated but it happens the first Friday of each month during the summer. The May event happened and this Saturday will be the one for June.
No, I haven't yet, and hadn't even heard about it until the car show I went to. But now that I do, I am going to check it out for sure. Everyone there had great things to say about it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry, I should have checked in sooner,...I and my Mustang are just north of Ault.
An interesting fact you might get a kick out of,...my car was originally sold in December of 1967 at Sill Terhar Ford in Denver. I sure wish I could get a replacement dealer badge,...
Nice to meet the three of you. I've seen your posts on the general forum.
Todd.

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
This is an old thread but still on the front page of this - so I guess not that active! Anyways, I'm up the mountain a ways from Colorado Springs but I'm around until July.

Hope I'll see some of you guys at the Mustang Roundup this year! :)

·
Administrator
19,461 Posts
Are you aware of the MCA National Show that will be in Loveland July 17-19th? I'm bringing my 68 coupe up for that.

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
I am indeed - but unfortunately I won't be able to go as I will be in NC at that point. I'm leaving Colorado July 12th :( Super bummed.

·
Administrator
19,461 Posts
Oh, bad timing!

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Yeah, too bad! Maybe I'll get to meet you some other time though. Would love to get to a MCA show someday and I know you're at them a lot. Someone has told me that I need to pick your brain about your career too ;)

·
Administrator
19,461 Posts
We're doing another one in Tucson in 2018! :)

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
I'm heading up to Steamboat tomorrow - hope to see some VMFers there!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got my 68! I'm in the boulder area. Any good clubs/mechanics around here? Looking forward to crossing paths with some of you all!
jrm27-- Just curious if you were able to find a good mechanic/ body shop along the front range? I have a 65 coupe back in Iowa that I will be bringing to Colorado before winter, or so is planned. I know it has some work to be done that my be out of my comfort zone.

Just wondering.

MHS

·
Registered
141 Posts
jrm27-- Just curious if you were able to find a good mechanic/ body shop along the front range? I have a 65 coupe back in Iowa that I will be bringing to Colorado before winter, or so is planned. I know it has some work to be done that my be out of my comfort zone.

Just wondering.

MHS
I'm sorry that I'm a good 3 months late, but hopefully you find this helpful! I've worked with Josh at Oyler Speed Shop a bunch and he has been awesome! https://www.oylersspeedshop.com

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts