Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out this weekend from 65fastback6 that the Columbus Spring Super Swap is this coming weekend. Guess I didn't realize it was this early. Anyway, anyone else going up? I think the Wife and I will be going up Sat AM.

Jason

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'll be going Sunday, hopefully things won't be too picked over by then.

Greg

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Shaun from Street or Track will probably be there with a booth, seems to be the meeting place in the past. Dave might be there with his crew. The crew from Cleveland/Akron might be out too. I wish I could make it this year. If I can I'll be out for the fall meet around Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My father in law and I will be there Saturday. Anyone looking for something in particular? We are hunting a rear sump oil pan for a 400 that is going in his 48 F100 with Mustang II front suspension.

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
I'll be there on saturday.

·
Vendor
5,289 Posts
Shaun from Street or Track will probably be there with a booth, seems to be the meeting place in the past. .
If you guys want to meet at my spots noon on Saturday for a get together it would be great to see you all. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shaun, do you know where you are this year?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nevermind.... I didn't see the earlier post.....

·
Vendor
5,289 Posts
Shaun, do you know where you are this year?
Usually I wonder around not knowing where I am or what I'm doing most of the time... :loco:

LOL!

I had a great show, good to see you guys again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts