Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to a garage near me, a rusty 1966 mustang!
Yeah yeah, this is a useless thread, but I am ecstatic. I will be getting the mustang back on Wednesday, and my g-pa got permission from my dear old mom(not that old), to start ordering some metal and get the welder! Finally!
I wouldv'e been so embarassed if i had gone back to chool and have nothing done on the stang. So hopefully i can get the parts within a week, and be kind of good at welding by then. I'm planning on lap welding atleast one floor side, as my first, and if I'm still uncertain, the other side as well. And I will weld from both sides, to keep out moisture.

Yay! Mustangs mustangs mustangs:: :: :: ::

And does anyone know whatever happened to the VMF playing cards, or did i miss a post? Did we decide not to do that?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
to a garage near me, a rusty 1966 mustang!
Yeah yeah, this is a useless thread, but I am ecstatic. I will be getting the mustang back on Wednesday, and my g-pa got permission from my dear old mom(not that old), to start ordering some metal and get the welder! Finally!
I wouldv'e been so embarassed if i had gone back to chool and have nothing done on the stang. So hopefully i can get the parts within a week, and be kind of good at welding by then. I'm planning on lap welding atleast one floor side, as my first, and if I'm still uncertain, the other side as well. And I will weld from both sides, to keep out moisture.

Yay! Mustangs mustangs mustangs:: :: :: ::
Hey, you even got the '66 slogan correct (almost)!

And does anyone know whatever happened to the VMF playing cards, or did i miss a post? Did we decide not to do that?
They're still in the works.... I imagine it won't be TOO much longer. Remember, people are doing this in their spare time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts