Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going a different direction with the rear of my car so I'm selling the disk brake setup off it.
The calipers are the big ones off Lincoln Mark VIIs and SVOs (part# 107786KH), I'm including a new set of pads for both calipers, 2 pairs of brake hoses (that connect to the caliper) and the center hose that splits the brake line in two (all shown in the picture). Also included are the two parking brake cables and all the brackets needed to bolt it up to a Ford 9" rear. Included is two freshly turned rotors, both are measuring well over .9 and have lots of life left.
The brackets will fit the small bearing caps (2" x 3 3/8" caps)... The White dust is from some drywall, I'll wipe everything off before I ship it out.
Everything is new with 0 miles on it. both calipers were turned in for replacements and all of the hoses and pads are new as well.

I'm looking to get 450 for everything in the pictures (not including the axle and stands) + about 50 for shipping via UPS with insurance.

Thanks!

- matt

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dug around and found my build notes (I keep track of where and how much I spend on parts) and it looks like the rear disk kit was from ultrastang, or at least they sold it to me.
I took a pic of the brackets that are included with the kit.

I'm willing to take a 'Best Offer' on these... Shipping will be 45$ as the cheapest way will be two flat rate priority boxes.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts