Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a complete fiberglass front end (fenders,hood,valence,) all in one piece. I know I have seen them before but I can't remember the name of the company that makes them. Does anybody know where I can find this? Nathan

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I just saw them this past week in I think it was Mustangs and Fords magazine, but I can't seem to find the stupid magazine.

·
Administrator
19,352 Posts
U.S Body has one for $800. U S Body
Maier Racing carries a lot of fiberglass but no complete front ends. Maier Racing
I've been eyeballing that ad from MAS myself for quite some some time. I've yet to run across anyone who has bought one. I have to wonder about their quality. There's quite a price difference between them and US Body's.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Silly question here, for anyone. I have always liked the idea of having a one piece tilt front end, but with the shock towers and all that sheet metal, other than the cool factor, what is the point with a Mustang, unless you have changed over to an IFS? I'm thinking that it might actually make it harder to work on the engine than with a regular hood.
The really funny thing is that the prices for these haven't really changed at all in the past 20 years or so. I had a GTO back then and the price was just about the same, even the hinge kit was the same as today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts