Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm "sort-of" back...... Very limited for the time, but back all the same. "Spyware" sucks!!! Don't know what I'm talking about? You better find out before it finds you! I'm still setting up the computer with a new hard drive, so it will take some time to fix it all still. Please pass this info on to all that may be interested to know.
P.S. The last post, 20 pages ago (8-1-04) was done by my daughter at her grandparents.

Mike

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
My brother and I just had to re-install Windows on this computer because something found its way onto the hard drive. For a while it was just causing many pop-ups but it suddenly disabled my computer from starting up. I lost all my files so now I am using Mozilla as my web browser which eliminates some pop-ups.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Welcome to my world...I have to support about 300 users and I already know that most of them have some spyware on them and it doesn't matter that we are running Norton AV and Zonelabs firewall. We currently use Ad-Aware 6 and Spybot search and destroy version 1.3 to clean out this garbage once a week. But it always comes back!!! :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts