Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fairfield county in connecticut..the place I live..is about to host its first ever *Concours d'Elegance*..They are going to feature 60 of the worlds most significant classic automobiles. Today I got a call..they want to speak to me about showing my "72 Mach..Damn..I was impressed and quite surprised seems my little Ford will be next to Ferraris, Alfa's,Jaguars,Corvettes, and even an AMC rebal Machine..I have to speak to them on Wed..they want to see my car and will decide then..even if I dont make the cut..I am happy they even called...I'll keep you all up to date...the event is scheduled for late Sept..so I have plenty of time to clean the old Mach...I had planned to sit out this show season and just take a break..but this is to good to pass up...wish me luck ::

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
Cool! Don't forget to clean your tires! ::

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
That is really cool. I wish you well!
Let us know what happens.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Cool deal! Especially since they contacted you!

I was invited to bring the PC to the annual Father's Day Beverly Hills Concours d' Elegance, but the entry fee was $250! No thanks. It's mostly Duesenbergs, Ferraris, Delahayes, etc. - very exotic stuff. I thought if I went, I would feel like the dumpy fat kid at the prom!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts