Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my issue of the Mustang's Plus catalog/mailer "Restomod Daze", when, lo and behold, there is a full cover shot of Bama's (Bay Area Mustang Association) President, Chuck Wiltens (and his car) featured on the cover!!! ::

Good job, Chuck!!!!!! (nice car, too!!)

Congrats!!!! ::

Rick

(Chuck isn't a VMF'er, but he should be . . . no computer . . . go figure . . .??!!?? :p) We're all trying to get him hooked up, though!! :D

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Congrats! I'm going to have to tote my mailer around and get an autograph! I thought I recognized that car.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Mustangs Plus must be mad at me. I haven't received any newsletters or catalogs from them in over a year, despite buying my rear leafs from them a couple months ago ::

Chuck does have a very nice car, and quick to boot. He was running well into the 13's when we had VMF at Sacramento Raceway day. He's also a great guy ... CONGRATS, CHUCK! (Even if he can't read it *LOL*).

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Yea that Chuck allright ( I prefer to call him Magiver) but I never will bring that up again.

All Kidding aside Chuck is great guy and Pres of BAMA IMO one of best local Mustangs Clubs around.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts