Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for the picture and little article in the Feb 06 issue of Mustang Times from the MCA on page 12.

It's about her retirement plaque for her '68 Coupe and the mounted certificate for her Concours Gold Card she was awarded in 2004. It's always nice to see names in print we recognize from the forums.

Congratulations again :D.

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Thanks! I knew the retirement plaque would be mentioned, because it had been left out of an earlier issue. I actually retired Murphy last August at the Washington National. They didn't have time to get the plaque made so it could be presented at the show.

I didn't think the gold card plaque would be in there, too. That's something special that Wally Short surprised me with at the Phoenx show last October.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
You got your issue already? Hmmmm
and i still dont have january....

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might want to start checking out what kind of car your mailman is driving. :lol:

If he has a Mustang I wouldn't be ordering parts through the regular mail either. ::

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Go Laurie !! Now that you car is retired...is it time to get another one?
I am happy for you... :)
Robin

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Well, it's going to be a short retirement. MCA has a new class this year, Conservator, and I'll be entering my coupe in that at the Las Vegas National. You just can't keep an old competitor down. :lol:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
You might want to start checking out what kind of car your mailman is driving. :lol:

If he has a Mustang I wouldn't be ordering parts through the regular mail either. ::
yeah - theres been a couple of times the UPS guy has stared a little too long at the project :p

congrats Laurie - just got feb issue in the mail today - i recognized the legs from your avatar :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts