Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to post this since yesterday...site has been too slow. Anyway, this month I selected another relatively new member. However, his car is absolutely beautiful. I hope you all enjoy photos of his ride. Thank you for sharing Sir.

I recently retired June 2017. Had been always interested in purchasing a classic car some day. Found this 69 mustang convertible on a website called Mainly Muscle Car in Granite Falls, Wash. It was on consignment. Called them and made an appointment to see it. We came to a agreement on price and I pulled the trigger.

What I know about it:
69 convertible, Calypso Coral (very nicely done), 351W 4 speed top loader and 9" rear end. From looking at all the receipts that came with it, pretty sure it was a total restore. It also came with a Marti Report. So originally it was New Lime Paint with dark ivy gold deluxe interior decor group and it came with a automatic. It also came with the tilt/Tilt away but this needs to be hooked up again. That will be a down the road fix I'll need to get to.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the R O T M club!

John

·
Registered
440 Posts
Gorgeous! Congrats on your retirement, and your new toy! And welcome to the family!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts