Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm restoring my console and am looking for some hardward items. The metal piece that holds the shifter indicator in place. Does anyone reproduce these? I don't even know what to call them and what to search for.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
The silver pieces in your 1st post look like bathroom towel bar brackets???......

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gt350sr:
You are right. Here is another photo off Ebay. But maybe the towell brackets would work???This look like the original style.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could try to search your previous posts to see what year car you have, but I'm lazy. What's it for?
1967 Mustang center console. Shift indicator plate that attaches to the center console allowing the plate to be adjusted for ligning up indicator lights.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
1967 Mustang center console. Shift indicator plate that attaches to the center console allowing the plate to be adjusted for ligning up indicator lights.
Interesting, surprisingly very little information on those parts on the internet. I see they are shared with the Cougar though, but still did not see anything from West Coast Cougar.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Reactions: 69GT350H

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you 69GT350H, I just purchased these. Exactly what I need. Never even thought to check courgar supply houses. This is a great forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts