Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a place that refurbishes console pads or perhaps sells new ones? The one in my 68 is shot. Another newby question... how the @$#! do I post pictures? I read the FAQ and still came up blank. :naive:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
My Mustang Parts store owner has a prototype finished. I assume it will go on sale soon. It is a complete 67, looks nice.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Fill out your profile so the rest of us will know a little about you... Also, change your preferences to accept personal messages. It's amazing how much help you can get especially with issues like your picture posting which should be taken outside the forum.

To post a picture on this forum it MUST be resident on an Internet server somewhere in cyberspace. In other words you have to upload it either to your own chosen host (Cardomain, etc...) or to the photo gallery found above. You then have to figure out the internet address for your picture. An easy way (after you upload) is to open the picture page with your internet browser and "hover" your curser over the picture and right click. A menu will open, click on properties and a box will open that will have general information about the picture and it will include the address. Copy the address and then follow the instructions found in the FAQ's. It sounds like a PITA but it's not very difficult... look at all the people here that post them everyday and we're not that smart... ::

1 - 3 of 3 Posts