Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the contact info for trans am racing or who sells the cnc wheel caps he makes for Torque Thurst D wheels. If you have the number for trans am, please reply. Thanks,
Kory

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you like the booster set-up? I was thinking of getting it for my 65 with the Lincoln rear and Granada front. They tell me they have that same set up in their own FB. Did you get the 15/16 bore or the 1"? The said the 1" is a little firmer, or maybe it was the other way around.

Kory

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone know if Trans Am Racing is still in business. I am trying to buy some of their cnc wheel caps for torque thrust wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Check out Trans Am Racing website. Click wheel caps. Website doesn't work well. Phone is no longer working. Wheels caps are sweet!

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
How do you like the booster set-up? I was thinking of getting it for my 65 with the Lincoln rear and Granada front. They tell me they have that same set up in their own FB. Did you get the 15/16 bore or the 1"? The said the 1" is a little firmer, or maybe it was the other way around.

Kory
Hi,
PM if interested in a TransAm disc drum /booster M/C (auto) w/1" bore. I converted to a T5 and can't use it. Low usage

1 - 12 of 12 Posts