Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rules are simple: First one to figure out what "ylexot" *is* gets a prize! No slacking here! Ok, you have to pay shipping. What's the prize, you ask? A set of oily, yet dull, Mickey Thompson valve covers for a 289/302/351W!!!
Your only clue is one of the letters is pronounced in ancient Greek! Come on you MENSA wanna be's! First one to get it in the list of posts (if any) get's the prize. Heck, I might even clean them first.
*Not available in most areas, many restrictions apply!*

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Busted! Oh man. Ok, I'll make good. I'll even clean them up for you. Just got real tired of people hacking that one up when it seems so clear. Send me a PM and we can work out the details. You are Lucky number 13 I believe!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I was just happy to finally figure something like this out. I believe 67_Mustang can make more use of the valve covers than I can on my Cleveland. Can I name him as my second?

Feeling pretty good about this tho, I think I'll go challenge the SWMBO to a game of scrabble now. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You certainly may! How about it 67_Mustang? Want 'em? Send me a PM and they shall be yours.
Thanks to all for playing!

Wiley Coyote baby!
...Suuuuper Genious... (the character, not me)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Wow!! Thank you sooooo much Alvin!!! Man, the people in this hobby are incredible....any other person would have taken them and sold them for whatever they could get. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Thanks again Alvin! I'll send you a PM in a sec Wiley. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,857 Posts
Actually I think I should win....it's really "Wile E. Coyote".....but who's being picky?/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts