Vintage Mustang Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
They got a couple coats of primer on the plug today to give me a better look at it. If I'm happy with it then they will make a mold. They want to make a part and install it on the car so they can start on the wind splitter next.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Once they run me an actually part I'll make the brackets that will hold in the fog lights. I'm looking forward to see what the wind splitter looks like.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Any updates? I'm still shopping for a new front valance. :)
You must be patient Grasshopper LOL. The entire front end has to be completed before we can start selling the individual pieces. The plug is done for the lower valance, next they will make the mold and run me a part so I can make the mounting brackets and the mounting brackets for the fog lights. This all take a lot of time :)

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Should have gone with 'B'. 'A' looks like a '70 Mustang. I don't know what C is trying to look like with those turn signals. 'B' just looks right for the year. Oh well. At least 'C' should impress the 19-year-old boneheads working at AutoZone.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
B just looked to much like the stock valance and we didn't want fog lights in the center. The fog lights and side markers are from a 2014 GT.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
We needed to correct the mold where the amber side markers go. Apparently there was to much negative draw in that area making it difficult to pull a part.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts