Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 66 convertible and I'm replacing the wiring harness for the electric top. I purchased a junction block with fuse wire. Along with this I received a dark grey piece of cardboard that has folds and holes drilled in it. Any idea what the cardboard is used for?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.