I put these on back in 1980 or so. I had moved back to MN from CO, and had sold my beloved 1957 MGA. Thought I’d see if I could get back some of that old feeling with some Mustang mods. Added these bars to try and tighten up the old nag’s chassis, a rear sway bar, and a bigger front bar. Got a few new front end parts and an alignment too. The shocks and tires were already good. Handling did improve, but it wasn’t anything at all like an MG, and I realized it never could be. So I bought an MGB GT (more suitable for Minnesota’s climate) and left the Mustang alone after that. Anyway, my Monte Cristo bars were made from a couple pieces of scrap iron with a hammer, a hacksaw, and a drill. I didn’t have a garage or even a workshop at the time, so nothing fancy. If I were to do it over nowadays, I’d make a few improvements. The rear bar could be a shallow U-channel with the ends cut and welded back on at an angle so you could catch both bolts on the shock tower stubs. And the front bar is only a 3/4” pipe, it should be a 1” diameter. And I’d bend the end tabs so the pipe was forward of the mounting bolts, not on top of them. Makes the end ears angle bending a little more complicated though, probably need more than a hammer for that. And some small angle iron reinforcements at the attachment points would be a good idea too. But what I did do was free, and I didn’t have to drill any new holes in my car. They’re easily removed if you have to pull your valve cover or something. And they fit with the stock convertible braces. They may not be pretty or as efficient as possible, but they added some stiffness without removing any money.