Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from San Diego,
I am in need of one 1968 Mustang convenience group FUEL light lens. The red ones, not the blue (1967) ones.. I also need one 1968 Cougar console wiring harness (with the clock), or just the clock harness. I am not 100% sure how they come. Any leeds appreciated if someone might know where these parts are!!! Best to contact directly at [email protected]. Com
Mike

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I reproduced some lenses for a friend with red plastic sheeting and some dry-transfer letter decals from craft store. Took me a few tries to get it right.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Console harness description appears correct. I was vague because I have the console, not the car! Do you have a harness?
Mike

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone happen to have that fuel light??

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mustangbillsinc,
You happen to have a chance to look into the possible console harness?
Mike

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Anyone happen to have that fuel light??
I have I believe a 67 Cougar underdash harness for parts . Is the light part of the harness?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well,
I think Cougar stuff is different...? Unless what you have is for a non XR-7 car. that might be the same...? Check your harness and let me know. Light part is about 5/8" diameter with a chrome ring at one end and the light body is about 1.25" long. E-mail = [email protected]. Com
Mike

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Well,
I think Cougar stuff is different...? Unless what you have is for a non XR-7 car. that might be the same...? Check your harness and let me know. Light part is about 5/8" diameter with a chrome ring at one end and the light body is about 1.25" long. E-mail = [email protected]. Com
Mike
Believe it’s from a non xr7 . Will look

·
Registered
463 Posts
c6fastback : While you are checking, see if it might have a Blue "FUEL" lens if not a Red one. I need the Blue.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
No blue fuel light . Sorry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts